Either join our public workshops at our "TCE" meetup group or contact us
to schedule and customize our workshop to your team's needs.
This offering is avalable for Israeli local bussines only.
Here with is a list of available Front end workshops :
Attendees will learn how to use Angular JS to write web applications, will go from overview down to detailed, step-by-step hands-on lessons and exercises, to get the actual feel and understanding of the framework.
Then, at the last hands-on part of the workshop, a full fledged application will be built and deeper understanding will be attained.
Requirements & Gear:
- Code Editor
- git client
- nodejs + testacular
- Conceptual overview
- Strength, weaknesses, domain
Part 1 (step-by-step tutoring)
- Model, control, data-binding
- HTML enhancements
- Interactivity, validation...
- Filters and events
Part 2 (centered on actual application development)
- Angular seed, partials, redirections
- Views, components, templates
- Promise, $http, $q
- Summary of Angular’s artifacts
- Group work on the application
- Integrating Third-party APIs
- Closing Questions
With Tikal's Backbone.js workshop, attendees will learn to develop web application using Backbone.js framework. In addition to the basics of Backbone.js, you will get familiar with Twitter’s Bootstrap and will finally, connect to a live feed and develop a full working backbone.js application.
In this full day workshop (8 hours), we’ll use a real life example of a working web application developed with Backbone. The source code for this application will be available to download on the beginning of the workshop.
- What is Backbone
- What Backbone attempt to solve
- Backbone Model
- Backbone View
- Backbone Collection
- Backbone Router
Throughout the workshop, we’ll cover some of the best practices for how to use Backbone and leveraging its powers and code reuse.
- creating reusable objects functions closures
- jQuery Tools Laptop - Windows, Linux, Mac, Netbook Favorite Code Editor SublimeText (windows, linux, mac) Notepad++ TextMate (MAC)
- Other Localhost web server xampp mamp (MAC) SublimeServer Plugin for SublimeText Editor
A hands-on workshop about developing server-side, event-driven, aynchronuos i/o, scalable applications, all in JavaScrtipt. The course is divided into two parts, Basic and Advanced, and deals with pragmatic, real-world usages of Node.js.
- Experience with web development and HTTP
- Session 1
- Introduction & Setup
- Writing a "Hello World" web-server.
- Session 2
- Core API Basics
- Taking "Hello World" a step further with static content serving and caching
- Session 3
- Introducing the EventEmmitter class and patterns
- Creating & Using Modules
- Improving "Hello World" using streaming
The advanced part of the course includes interfacing with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis), the Express framework, WebSockets and security.
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to CSS
- Overview of Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools
- Introduction to jQuery
- MVC with BackboneJS
- Dependency Management with RequireJS
- Overview of HTML5 APIs and CSS3
- Fallback for unsupported HTML5/CSS3