* Main view template.
* Variables available:
* - $classes_array: An array of classes determined in
* template_preprocess_views_view(). Default classes are:
* - $classes: A string version of $classes_array for use in the class attribute
* - $css_name: A css-safe version of the view name.
* - $css_class: The user-specified classes names, if any
* - $header: The view header
* - $footer: The view footer
* - $rows: The results of the view query, if any
* - $empty: The empty text to display if the view is empty
* - $pager: The pager next/prev links to display, if any
* - $exposed: Exposed widget form/info to display
* - $feed_icon: Feed icon to display, if any
* - $more: A link to view more, if any
* @ingroup views_templates
Healarium works with Tikal for few years, and is extremely happy with the service and professionalism – from design and architecture, to coding and product delivery. During that time Tikal contributed for the release of at least 3 major versions of Healarium’s software. Highly recommended!
We turned to Tikal to help us move our business forward. Tikal quickly found the right experts that boosted our development process. It is an absolute pleasure working with this group of software professionals.
Tikal experts are always showing professionalism and outstanding efficiency.
With their broad technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of the software development domain including technologies, architecture, design and ALM they are a great resource for us supporting the successful deliveries of various products on time, on budget and on scope.
Tikal experts proved to be reliable, responsive and with high communicative skills, with each project they're involved our overall team proficiency increases. No wonder the term 'The Tikal DNA' is used here around Sapiens and they remain our first option when we're looking for any kind of software development related consultation.