Following my lecture, I’d like to share the video & slides with you. In this session we will go over the fundamentals of functional programming and see how functional programming can help make our code more reusable, stable and scalable. Enjoy, Hope to...
As a tech lead I was responsible for developing a modern web application with a React/Redux stack, including Server side Micro-services and APIs with NodeJS RabbitMQ and Socket.io.
Demisto Enterprise is a startup that provides a Security Operations Platform that combines intelligent automation and collaboration into a single ChatOps interface The major technologies that I worked with were:
- Rearc + Redux
The project started as a monolithic platform application for building business applications and work ows. I took part in the e ort of breaking the application into multiple micro-services and went on to helping develop one of the core services of the platform. The technologies we use include:
- Docker and Swarm to launch and manage the service instances * MongoDB
- Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium
Budgetao is a startup that develops an IT budget management system. My role was to help the startup go from concept to production. As the project chief architect I was responsible for choosing the technology stack, setting development milestones, data modelling, deployment strategy, and development workflows. The technology stack consists of:
- SailsJS - a full blown application framework based on NodeJS and ExpressJS
- MongoDB - Main persistency
- Redis - Object cache
- AngularJS - Client app
The goal of the project was to set up a server side support for a large scale mobile games production operation with hundreds of client apps and millions of active users. My role was the Architect of the project and my responsibilities included:
- Architectural design of a service oriented server and administration portal
- Technical design and choosing the technology stack
- Building a team of 3 developers and team leader
- Boiler-plating the projects and environments
- Set up the CI and deployment procedures
The tecnologies we used included:
- Java with Spring 4
- NodeJS with Express
- MongoDB & Redis
- Logstash with Elasticsearch & Kibana
led a team of UI engineers, and development of Web-Mobile-Client . Update the development and deployment process of the company’’s CMS. I Creating a scalable and up-to-date system with cutting edge (NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Grunt, Jasmine, MongoDB, Redis). and made technology improvement such as:
- Introduced NodeJS server side technologies
- Added code testing and continuos integration
- Added Jenkins managed deployments
- Introduces SCRUM methodology.
Developing JS for Mobile. Fixed and stabilised the mobile web advertisement framework. Including Cross browser (mobile browsers) support for native JS code.
Lead a process to improve the applications scalability and performance. The process included:
- Re-factoring a monolithic application into several service oriented applications.
- Better usage of Redis as an object cache and pub-sub system.
- Converting blocking tasks to asynchronous jobs.