Getting started with Yarn Facebook has recently released a new JS package manager that sets out to fix / improve some of NPM's weaknesses - Yarn. If you have ever used NPM you may have experienced it's weaknesses - slow, versioning issues around shrinkwrap, and semantik versioning that often updates...
Demisto Enterprise is a startup that provides a Security Operations Platform that combines intelligent automation and collaboration into a single ChatOps interface The major technologies that I worked with were:
- Rearc + Redux
The project started as a monolithic platform application for building business applications and work ows. I took part in the e ort of breaking the application into multiple micro-services and went on to helping develop one of the core services of the platform. The technologies we use include:
- Docker and Swarm to launch and manage the service instances * MongoDB
- Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium
Budgetao is a startup that develops an IT budget management system. My role was to help the startup go from concept to production. As the project chief architect I was responsible for choosing the technology stack, setting development milestones, data modelling, deployment strategy, and development workflows. The technology stack consists of:
- SailsJS - a full blown application framework based on NodeJS and ExpressJS
- MongoDB - Main persistency
- Redis - Object cache
- AngularJS - Client app
The goal of the project was to set up a server side support for a large scale mobile games production operation with hundreds of client apps and millions of active users. My role was the Architect of the project and my responsibilities included:
- Architectural design of a service oriented server and administration portal
- Technical design and choosing the technology stack
- Building a team of 3 developers and team leader
- Boiler-plating the projects and environments
- Set up the CI and deployment procedures
The tecnologies we used included:
- Java with Spring 4
- NodeJS with Express
- MongoDB & Redis
- Logstash with Elasticsearch & Kibana
led a team of UI engineers, and development of Web-Mobile-Client . Update the development and deployment process of the company’’s CMS. I Creating a scalable and up-to-date system with cutting edge (NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Grunt, Jasmine, MongoDB, Redis). and made technology improvement such as:
- Introduced NodeJS server side technologies
- Added code testing and continuos integration
- Added Jenkins managed deployments
- Introduces SCRUM methodology.
Developing JS for Mobile. Fixed and stabilised the mobile web advertisement framework. Including Cross browser (mobile browsers) support for native JS code.
Lead a process to improve the applications scalability and performance. The process included:
- Re-factoring a monolithic application into several service oriented applications.
- Better usage of Redis as an object cache and pub-sub system.
- Converting blocking tasks to asynchronous jobs.