* Main view template.
* Variables available:
* - $classes_array: An array of classes determined in
* template_preprocess_views_view(). Default classes are:
* - $classes: A string version of $classes_array for use in the class attribute
* - $css_name: A css-safe version of the view name.
* - $css_class: The user-specified classes names, if any
* - $header: The view header
* - $footer: The view footer
* - $rows: The results of the view query, if any
* - $empty: The empty text to display if the view is empty
* - $pager: The pager next/prev links to display, if any
* - $exposed: Exposed widget form/info to display
* - $feed_icon: Feed icon to display, if any
* - $more: A link to view more, if any
* @ingroup views_templates
The monthly meetup was held yesterday, with a talk by Tikal's expert Alex Arshavski, & 2 other very interesting talks on ZeroMQ and MineCraft bots.
My summaries are here:
DjangoCon.eu 2010 is almost over (the conference is split to 3 days of lectures & 2 days of sprints) & the videos/slides are already available, & highly recommended!
* Presentation slides
BTW, the conference this year was co-organized by Idan Gazit (who gave a talk in the TCE on Django). Feedback on it is really good, so lot's of kudos to Idan!!