* Main view template.
* Variables available:
* - $classes_array: An array of classes determined in
* template_preprocess_views_view(). Default classes are:
* - $classes: A string version of $classes_array for use in the class attribute
* - $css_name: A css-safe version of the view name.
* - $css_class: The user-specified classes names, if any
* - $header: The view header
* - $footer: The view footer
* - $rows: The results of the view query, if any
* - $empty: The empty text to display if the view is empty
* - $pager: The pager next/prev links to display, if any
* - $exposed: Exposed widget form/info to display
* - $feed_icon: Feed icon to display, if any
* - $more: A link to view more, if any
* @ingroup views_templates
As the old saying goes: "It is easy to kill a fly with a gun" - experiencing performance and non-linear scalability issues is not always best resolved using a grid-based or space-based architecture. In this short summary session, we'll try to give a bird's-eye look on the existing technologies and solutions and try to recommend an approach to help deciding which should be employed in your project and to what extent.
Acrobat slides attached