* Main view template.
* Variables available:
* - $classes_array: An array of classes determined in
* template_preprocess_views_view(). Default classes are:
* - $classes: A string version of $classes_array for use in the class attribute
* - $css_name: A css-safe version of the view name.
* - $css_class: The user-specified classes names, if any
* - $header: The view header
* - $footer: The view footer
* - $rows: The results of the view query, if any
* - $empty: The empty text to display if the view is empty
* - $pager: The pager next/prev links to display, if any
* - $exposed: Exposed widget form/info to display
* - $feed_icon: Feed icon to display, if any
* - $more: A link to view more, if any
* @ingroup views_templates
Sr. Flex Developer
Tikal is a working place with a heart. While most companies try to fake the appearance such a heart, in Tikal it comes naturally. I always know that I can call them on any problem I have - with the client I'm working, with a career related request or any other issue. This is how the hi-tech industry should look like.
I joined Tikal 9 years ago, I think it's a great place from both professional and personal aspects. At Tikal I am always using cutting edge technologies, with Tikal's system, website and activities i can easily contribute and absorb knowledge and experience.
Java & JS Architect
Working at Tikal means, going to work peacefully knowing that no matter what i will always have all the support i need, technically and even more important, personally.