If you are coming from the Dev world, intrigued by OPS or vis-averse, Tikal’s DevOps team is the place for you!
In the past 5 years DevOps has become the most dominant and influencing movement in software development. Cutting edge technologies & innovation are all put together by DevOps keeping up to par with the enormous growth of the SASS & cloud verticals. In an area of CI/CD, Cloud, Big Data etc - DevOps is definitely here to stay.
As a DevOps Developer in Tikal, you will be a part of a leading group of developers, experts and architects, working with cutting-edge technologies.
Tikal’s unique technical roadmap will take you to the next step towards becoming an architect, by consulting to our clients and taking part of our courses & workshops
- At least 3 years of experience with Linux system administration in production sites - must.
- Experience with deployment processes in staging / production environments - must.
- Experience with one of the following script languages: Perl / Python / Ruby – must. Other OO languages -plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Configuration Management & Build processes ,concepts and tools such as Jenkins - plus.
- Experience with Configuration management and Deployment tools – Puppet /Chef / Cfengine / Ansible / Capistrano/ Fabric /similar - must.
- Experience with Virtualization, Amazon EC2, OpenStack - must.
- Experience with BigData environment and No-SQL DB - plus.
- Experience in Logging & Monitoring - Nagious, Ganglia, Kibana, Graylog, Logstash / similar - plus.
- Experience with Orchestration tools -Vagrant / Docker / similar - must.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US
Please leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible