Who Are We
Launch your tech-career with Tikal, a home where passionate developers, software experts, and technology leads work together and expand their knowledge on a day-to-day basis. Working at Tikal means gaining hands-on experience in different platforms while staying close to the most innovative technologies.
What will you do
As a Backend Developer in Tikal, you will be a part of a leading group of developers, experts and architects, working with cutting-edge technologies. Tikal’s unique technical roadmap will take you to the next step towards becoming an architect, by consulting to our clients and taking part of our courses & workshops
What will you need
- At least 3 years of experience in Java / Scala / Go - Must.
- Experience in Distributed Techniques (Microservices, Reactive Programming, Distributed Processing, Messaging).
- Experience in Cloud Services (AWS, OpenStack, GCE or Azure).
- Vast experience in one of Big Data Technologies, like: Apache Spark, NoSQL Databases, Hadoop (MapReduce, Hive, HDFS), Search engines (Solr/Lucene, ElasticSearch) or others.
- Passion for technology and constant exploration - must.
- Attitude for caring and sharing knowledge - must.
- Love challenges - must.
We will contact you as soon as possible.