Some useful resharper shortcuts
Here are some useful resharper shortcuts for Visual Studio:
1. In order to move a function up/down - Ctrl+ Shift+ Alt+ Up / Down will move the code before/after the next function
2. Instead of the default button "Find usages", try to use Ctrl+ Shift+ Alt+ A, the search will be more precise and will minimize your results
3. Need to use a random guid in the code? Just type nguid, and choose one from the list
4. Multi-paste: Ctrl+ Shift + V will open a window to select from all the latest COPY commands you typed, and you can choose what to paste.
5. Ctrl+ Shift + L will show your file location in the solution explorer