MultiJob 1.9 released
With many thanks to Community members: Kiall Mac Innes, Roni Licht & the remaining ALM team we have released the 1.9 version late last week with the following bug fixes:
- Fixed JENKINS-15648 - Multi Job plugins stops when sub job fails or aborted also when the "Mark phase as successful" is set as always continue
- Fixed JENKINS-17068 - Subprojects aren't stop when stopping multijob project
- Fixed JENKINS-17070 - Missing times with multiconfiguration projects
- Fixed JENKINS-17254 - Multijob view last succes / last failure columns shows status instead of #of days/hours since
- Fixed JENKINS-17284 - Jenkins cant display multijob view graphically if a job in phase not exists
- Fixed JENKINS-17153 - Dependency on parameterized-trigger should not be optional?
- Fixed JENKINS-16048 - MultiJob Detailed Table is missing when non valid MultiJob phase exits
- Fixed JENKINS-14604 / JENKINS-13078 - Multijob Plugin looses a hierarchical view at the multijob project page when it has upstream project(s)
- Fixed JENKINS-17535 - Provide env vars detailing triggered builds (thanks Kiall Mac Innes)
See you on the graph ...