Meteor - A new way to build apps
Some interesting features (from http://www.meteor.com/screencast):
- Live updating of DOM - you change the data and the dom is automatically updated
- Automatic sync between clients - you change the data and it is pushed to all clients
- Code changes push - update the code and the clients start using it
- Work with the backend databse in the client, in sync - write queries or inserts that go to the server and return with the results (and update the DOM)
- Async change handling - change the data and locally the view is automatically changed without waiting for the change to go to the server and get a query result back.