Summaries from Google's HTML5 training day
Google gave a nice training day on HTML5 this week, with interesting talks on best-practices, mobile support & security.
Here're my summaries of the talks, in mind-map format:
- HTML5 Web Apps, Ido Green: tips & best-practices, focussing on design & strategies.
- Magic made now, Barak Regev: review of Google's offering, & main message to developers: focus on the client-side, & let us worry for the Backend
- HTML5 for Mobile apps, Ido Green: tips, best-practices & recommendations for building Mobile Web apps
- HTML5 Security, Nimrod Luria: review of the many vulnerabilities of modern Web apps, & strategies for addressing them
- Writing HTML5 for Mobile, Ron Reiter: real-life experience & recommendations for Mobile Web apps, from Any.do
You can find the talks slides in the schedule page.