S#arp Architecture is architectural foundation for building maintainable web applications with ASP.NET MVC, Hibernate, Castle Windsor, NAnt… and a lot of added value like Visual Studio templates, code generation, architecture principles (DDD, MVC), Best Practices.
Why to use is S#arp Architecture?
- Rapidly building maintainable web applications leveraging the ASP.NET MVC framework with NHibernate
- Adheres to proved-working principles with all their advantages: Domain Driven Design, Loosely coupled, Preconfigured Infrastructure, Open Ended Presentation
- Visual Studio project template and CRUD scaffolding generator (which is completely customizable)
- Power of web frameworks (like Rails or Django) with native .Net - dev cycle is similar
- Save time for choosing, building and configuration infrastructures
- Focus attention on the domain and user experience
- Worry less about application "plumbing" and to spend most of their time on adding value for the client by focusing on the business logic and developing a rich user experience
The project is open-source and managed on GitHub.