ASP.NET MVC 2 Released
ASP.NET MVC 2 Released about month ago.
This release full of new features, that make ASP.NET MVC really useful, out of competition web application framework.
Some of the new features and capabilities include:
- New Strongly Typed HTML Helpers
- Enhanced Model Validation support across both server and client
- Auto-Scaffold UI Helpers with Template Customization
- Support for splitting up large applications into “Areas”
- Asynchronous Controllers support that enables long running tasks in parallel
- Support for rendering sub-sections of a page/site using Html.RenderAction
- Lots of new helper functions, utilities, and API enhancements
- Improved Visual Studio tooling support