At Tikal, you will be a part of a leading group of developers, experts, and architects, working with cutting-edge technologies. Tikal’s unique technical roadmap will take you further towards becoming a Tech Lead or an Architect by taking part in our courses, workshops and client consultations. As a Data Engineer at Tikal, you will be involved in the most interesting and challenging projects for our clients. High scale and traffic mixed with demanding SLAs and big volumes of data are just the beginning. Knowing and using the latest and best-suited technologies is what makes us leaders in the fields of Big Data, Streaming Data, and CEP.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java/Scala and/or Python
- Experience in NoSQL and data storage (e.g. C*, Redis, MongoDB, CouchBase, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Experience in data formats (Parquet, Avro, ORC)
- Experience in Big Data Technologies (Spark, HDFS, MapReduce)
- Experience in streaming (Spark Streaming, Flink, Kafka Streams, Beam, etc.)
- Experience in messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Experience with Machine Learning (Spark ML, TensorFlow, etc.) - a plus
- Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Passion for technology and constant exploration - must
- Attitude for caring and sharing knowledge - must
- Love challenges - must
We will contact you as soon as possible.
I WANT TO APPLY
Please leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible