experience in Hardware/Networking & Security/Operating System administration and deployment
- Follow Stanislav
- Python 2
- Bash/Shell 2
- Servers (EC2, GAE) 2
- Linux OS administration 2
- Linux OS superuser 3
- NetOps 3
- Monitoring 3
- ServiceDiscovery 3
- Log Analysis 3
- Vmware 4
- AWS 2
- GIT 2
- Subversion 2
- SQL 2
- jenkins 2
- Jenkins Pipeline 2
- Chef 1
- Ansible 2
- CloudFormation/Opsworks 1
- Vargrant 1
- Docker 1
- Apache Kafka 1
- Elasticsearch 1
DevOps Expert @ RSA
My role was to help in building solution for replacement zabbix monitoring system with Prometheus and HA InfluxDB as an external storage for Prometheus
Technology stack consist of:
- Prometheus - An open-source monitoring system with a dimensional data model, flexible query language, efficient time series database and modern alerting approach. Prometheus exporters: node, es, rabbitmq, jmx, snmp, black-box.
- Telegraf - an agent written in Go for collecting, processing, aggregating, and writing metrics.
- InfluxDB - as an external storage for Prometheus.
- Chef - tool for configuration management and deployment.
DevOps Expert @ Unbotify
Unbotify leverages behavioral biometrics data and machine learning models to provide a game changing bot detection solution.
My role was to help in building solution for logging delivery. I was working on pipeline between components of chosen technology stack: Fluentd -> kafka -> kafka-connector -> ES. Logging delivery stack has been supplied with monitoring solution based on Prometheus.
Technology stack consist of: Fluentd - Unified Logging Layer. Apache Kafka - a distributed commit log for fast, fault-tolerant communication between producers and consumers using message based topics. Elasticsearch - used as an open-source, RESTful, distributed search and analytics engine. Prometheus - An open-source monitoring system with a dimensional data model, flexible query language, efficient time series database and modern alerting approach. Docker Swarm A native clustering system for Docker.
DevOps Expert @ Clicksoftware
Integration Monitoring of new generation (prometheus).
Clicksoftware Technologies provides workforce and service management software products and solutions. My task was to integrate monitoring of new generation (prometheus) what consist of:
writing customized exporters of metrics.
setting up working configuration.
setting up alerting system of prometheus with integration to Slack, PagerDuty.
Building customized dashboards of monitoring.
deployment of monitoring to 3 aws regions of customer by the way of being part of ci/cd flow.
The technology stack consist of:
- Prometheus - monitoring system and time series database.
- Grafana - open platform for analytics and monitoring.
- Gitlab - a web-based Git repository manager with wiki.
- Docker - Docker is a software technology providing containers.
- Jenkins - an open source automation server.
- Ansible - software that automates software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment.
DevOps Engineer @ Sisense
- Building design and architecture for logging/monitoring solution (Prometheus, EFK)
- Building POC for logging/monitoring solution
- Testing POC with payload similar to PROD env.
- Continues Deployment in kubernetes environment with using CM (Ansible), PM( HELM )
- Writing custom helm charts
- Writing custom provisioning scripts, data/metrics exporters (python, bash)
- Building custom dashboards (Grafana/Kibana)
- Integration alerting/notification with Slack.
- Writing support documentation for integrated systems