Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer with over 9 years of experience with Linux distributions
- Follow Ram-on
- Linux OS 9
- Bash 9
- Clustering and High Availability 6
- Virtualization-KVM 5
- Chef 1.5
- Ruby 1.5
- Python 5
- OpenStack 0.5
- AWS 2
- JBoss&Tomcat 4
- Jenkins 1
- Git 1
- SVN 5
- SQL 4
Senior DevOps Engineer klarna
Help developers understand and work with a legacy implantation of chef.
- Fine tuning, analyze and improve Amazon ec2 instances performances.
- Test Amazon services performances.
- Building docker images using dockerfile and docker-compose.
- Dockerize a stuck of opensource monitor applications include grafana. graphite and prometheus.
- Manage a poc for node.js system tests and unit tests.
Senior DevOps Engineer IDF
OpenStack team leader
- Involvement in design and implementation of cloud solution based on OpenStack for the IDF.
- Writing Ansible playbooks for OpenStack automation.
- Writing and implementing test scenarios for OpenStack performance, using 3rd party tools and bash scripts.
- Team leader of 10 soldiers and officers (training and assigning tasks).
Senior DevOps Engineer Cloudyn
Using ansible for automatic building devstack in various version.
Senior DevOps Engineer Applicaster
Creating auto scaling police based on amazon alarms using terraform.
- Writing hubot (js boot running under nodejs) plugin and deploy them using docker. The hubot connected to slack and saved its state on a redis server.
- Auto scaling machines according to the number of tasks waiting.
- Giving developers the ability to run tasks using a chat interface (slack)
- Technologies used: nodejs, circlci, amazon ec2, amazon cloud watch, terraform, chef.
Senior DevOps Engineer Varonis
Created a service that sniffs the customer’s network traffic and sends events to a central analytic service.
- The service is based on: nginx, zookeeper, storm, kafka and rabbitmq.
- Designed and implemented a configuration solution based on Ansible to all the services. System can be deployed on a single test machine or multi servers environment in the cloud or on physical machines (with ha and clusters).
- Solution includes sanity tests to all the services. Ansible can be executed by a windows installer and can report to it the status of each service.
Senior DevOps Engineer FDNA
Design and build from scratch a full production environment using Ansible orchestration tools.
- The production can be replicated regardless of the cloud provider.
- The production includes a web server (for web services and mobile application), a database, a backend, nosql db (mongodb) and a backup server.
- Design and implementation a monitoring system (Nagios and Nagiosgraph) using Ansible.
- Secure the production using linux build in firewall (ufw).
- Software performance testing and finding methods to improve it.
Senior DevOps Engineer F5
Improving stability of the product by excluding services out of Pacemaker cluster. Analyzing and configuring java services, re-configuring them to run under Monit, fix script files as needed. Main Technologies: RHEL cluster - Pacemaker and Corosync.