Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer with over 9 years of experience with Linux distributions
- Follow Ram-on
- Linux OS 9
- Bash 9
- Clustering and High Availability 6
- Virtualization-KVM 5
- Chef 1.5
- Ruby 1.5
- Python 5
- OpenStack 0.5
- AWS 2
- JBoss&Tomcat 4
- Jenkins 1
- Git 1
- SVN 5
- SQL 4
Senior DevOps Engineer @ klarna
Help developers understand and work with a legacy implantation of chef.
- Fine tuning, analyze and improve Amazon ec2 instances performances.
- Test Amazon services performances.
- Building docker images using dockerfile and docker-compose.
- Dockerize a stuck of opensource monitor applications include grafana. graphite and prometheus.
- Manage a poc for node.js system tests and unit tests.
Senior DevOps Engineer @ IDF
OpenStack team leader
- Involvement in design and implementation of cloud solution based on OpenStack for the IDF.
- Writing Ansible playbooks for OpenStack automation.
- Writing and implementing test scenarios for OpenStack performance, using 3rd party tools and bash scripts.
- Team leader of 10 soldiers and officers (training and assigning tasks).
Senior DevOps Engineer @ Cloudyn
Using ansible for automatic building devstack in various version.
Senior DevOps Engineer @ Applicaster
Creating auto scaling police based on amazon alarms using terraform.
- Writing hubot (js boot running under nodejs) plugin and deploy them using docker. The hubot connected to slack and saved its state on a redis server.
- Auto scaling machines according to the number of tasks waiting.
- Giving developers the ability to run tasks using a chat interface (slack)
- Technologies used: nodejs, circlci, amazon ec2, amazon cloud watch, terraform, chef.
Senior DevOps Engineer @ Varonis
Created a service that sniffs the customer’s network traffic and sends events to a central analytic service.
- The service is based on: nginx, zookeeper, storm, kafka and rabbitmq.
- Designed and implemented a configuration solution based on Ansible to all the services. System can be deployed on a single test machine or multi servers environment in the cloud or on physical machines (with ha and clusters).
- Solution includes sanity tests to all the services. Ansible can be executed by a windows installer and can report to it the status of each service.
Senior DevOps Engineer @ FDNA
Design and build from scratch a full production environment using Ansible orchestration tools.
- The production can be replicated regardless of the cloud provider.
- The production includes a web server (for web services and mobile application), a database, a backend, nosql db (mongodb) and a backup server.
- Design and implementation a monitoring system (Nagios and Nagiosgraph) using Ansible.
- Secure the production using linux build in firewall (ufw).
- Software performance testing and finding methods to improve it.
Senior DevOps Engineer @ F5
Improving stability of the product by excluding services out of Pacemaker cluster. Analyzing and configuring java services, re-configuring them to run under Monit, fix script files as needed. Main Technologies: RHEL cluster - Pacemaker and Corosync.