Sr. Android Developer
- Follow Moshe
Senior Android Developer @ HumanEyes
Help to develop and fix Android apps to remotely control HumanEyes 3D cameras. HumanEyes is a startup that develops and manufactures cameras which capture 3D/180° or 2D/360°. My tasks were to research and develop Android components to control and interact with the camera via WiFi and live stream to YouTube and Facebook. I was part of a team that fixed the app for their second-generation camera. I was part of a Ukrainian outsourced team that developed an app for their third-generation consumer camera. The main components were:
- WiFi and WiFi Direct (WiFi-P2P) to connect to the camera.
- Protobuf to send commands to the camera. *Ffmpeg to receive RTMP preview from the camera
- OpenCV to manipulate the images.
- MVP using RxJava/RxKotlin.
Senior Android Developer @ Sidekix
- Sidekix is a startup that develops a navigation platform for pedestrians.
- My role was to help develop an Android application for demonstration at an international conference in Barcelona in September 2017. The application is designed for merchants that want to make offers to customers. When the customer comes into the shop, he can show his offer from the client app and then the merchant will scan the QR to redeem the offer. The merchant can also see various statistics about his offers.
- Tasks via JIRA
- Designs via Simple
- Technology stack: Android Studio 2.3, MVP, Camera, QR codes (zxing), MapBox, gSON, retrofit, Amazon S3, ButterKnife, Glide, Dagger2 injection, RecyclerView, CardView, Constraint Layout.
Senior Android Developer @ PlayStudios
Main functions: Stabilise the Android app in both Java and C++. Migrate Android app to be compatible with latest Android devices and Google design policies. Added feature to both Android and iOS for message notifications sent via OneSignal provider.