Senior Android Developer
- Follow Moshe
- Mobile group
Senior Android Developer @ Nike
- My role was to develop Android SDK libraries and Android tester applications for their Nike Fit suite.
The core SDK provides scanning of a customer’s feet to determine they size using the camera, hardware sensors to determine movement and height, and well as ML to detect whether the camera was focused on feet, socks, bare-feet, or other.
- The main technologies: AndriodX Jetpack CameraX Tensorflow Lite
Senior Android Developer @ Movez.AI
- Movez.AI is a sporting app using AR to help make ball exercise fun.
- My responsibilities were to implement product and design requirements, in particular:
- Place and animate goal target;
- Implement particle system for ball detection based on ViroCore;
- Replace sounds;
- Fix bugs from Firebase Crashlytics
Senior Android Developer @ PlayStudios
- Stabilise the Android app in both Java and C++
- Migrate Android app to be compatible with latest Android devices and Google design policies.
- Add feature to both Android and iOS for message notifications sent via OneSignal provider.
Senior Android Developer @ HumanEyes
- Help to develop and fix Android apps to remotely control HumanEyes 3D cameras.
- My tasks were to research and develop Android components to control and interact with the camera via WiFi and live stream to YouTube and Facebook. I was part of a team that fixed the app for their second-generation camera. I was part of a Ukrainian outsourced team that developed an app for their third-generation consumer camera.
- The main components were:
- WiFi and WiFi Direct (WiFi-P2P) to connect to the camera.
- Protobuf to send commands to the camera. *Ffmpeg to receive RTMP preview from the camera
- OpenCV to manipulate the images.
- MVP using RxJava/RxKotlin.
Senior Android Developer @ Sidekix
- My role was to help develop an Android application for demonstration at an international conference in Barcelona in September 2017. The application is designed for merchants that want to make offers to customers. When the customer comes into the shop, he can show his offer from the client app and then the merchant will scan the QR to redeem the offer. The merchant can also see various statistics about his offers
- Tasks via JIRA
- Designs via Simple
- Technology stack: Android Studio 2.3, MVP, Camera, QR codes (zxing), MapBox, gSON, retrofit, Amazon S3, ButterKnife, Glide, Dagger2 injection, RecyclerView, CardView, Constraint Layout.