Senior DevOps Engineer
- Follow Ivan
- DevOps group
- Linux OS administration
- Linux OS end user
Senior DevOps CI Engineer @ Indeni
DevOps activities for two products:
- existing on-premise product
- BitBucket, Artifactory
- Jenkins (including Pipelines)
- debian-packages, Ansible, Python
- Docker, Docker-compose
- AWS for build-system and deploy
- new SaaS product
- AWS Lambdas, ECS Fargate, Step Functions, RDS
Senior DevOps CI Engineer @ MedAware
- CI/CD based on Jenkins (jenkins pipeline, gradle, bash, docker, docker-compose)
- Manage local linux servers (ESXi, Proxmox, Pfsense) - Jenkins server and slaves, Nexus, test environments.
- Develop Ansible scripts: - create MedAware application environment - create/update build slave - deploy MedAware application
- Create solution for deploy, upgrade, backup the MedAware application (based on Jenkins)
- Monitoring based on Prometheus
- Support AWS-based sites (AWS, OpenVPN, Ansible, Packer, Prometheus)
- Support on-premise sites (Ubuntu, Ansible, Jenkins, Prometheus)
Senior DevOps Engineer @ Algosec
- Implement build, packaging and integration tests on the development branch before merge to master.
- Build all components (repo) build and run unit-tests.
- Create installation package(s) for the product.
- Verify clean installation and upgrade scenarios.
- Allow to run multiple CI processes in parallel.
The solution was included:
- Jenkins slaves in Docker containers.
- Creating Docker image with the current build installed there.
- Running multiple environments (Docker) for integration tests.
- Docker Registry.
- Bash scripts.
Senior DevOps Engineer @ BMC
Migration from TFS to Jenkins 2 + Git.
- Develop Dev/Stage/Prod environments for Jenkins server: Ansible base project (clone/export/import of Jenkins environments).
- Migration of sources from TFS to Git including: binaries cleanup.
- Develop Bitbucket hooks.
- Install, configure and integrate Artifactory.
- Resolve problems of Jenkins Pipeline builds.
Senior DevOps CI Engineer @ Algosec
Help to improve product quality by implement CI solution.
Algosec is a growing security company which needs to improve its development workflow. New CI solution should resolve many build/package/deploy problems. The solution should stabilize the product with multiple tests running on every change pushed to Git.
- Organize an infrastruction servers: Git server (BitBucket), Nexus, Jenkins server and slaves.
- Change an existing build scripts for different build systems:Makefile, Maven, Gradle, NPM.
- Created Jenkins build jobs allowing to build the product component in parallel, which significantly improved the build time.
- Bitbucket server (installation, configuration, hooks development).
- Nexus (move all binary components there.
- Jenkins (installation, plugins, slaves).
- Build scripts (Makefile, Maven, Gradle, npm) - bash scripting.
Senior DevOps CI Engineer @ HPE
- Help to build a demo for Docker conference and create instructions for integration HPE Operations Analytics (OPSA) with Docker.
- Increase number of clients by supporting log analytics of Docker based applications.
- My role is to research how to work properly with Docker’s logs and to find a best way to integrate the logs into OPSA.
- One of problems was to find a real Docker-based application which generates a lot of logs, and finally I was created a containers with relations by myself.
- Technology stack: Docker Engine, Docker Swarm (a little bit), rsyslog, sytemd, Logstash, bash, RHEL 7, Centos 7, Ubuntu, HPE Applications - OPSA, Logger, SmartConnector.