- Follow Hagai
- Cross Browser Development 7
- Creating Custom JS Classes 4
- Binding Events 5
- Closures 5
- x-SQL (mysql, sql, other) 12
- Cross Browser Ajax 7
- Checking responses status 7
- Retrieving response content 7
- jQuery 9
- FireBug 9
- Chrome Devtools 10
- CSS 3 5
- Regular Expressions 6
- NodeJS 2
- Developer Toolbar (IE) 2
- SASS 2
- CSS Layouts (flexbox, creating layouts) 2
Sr.Fullstack Developer @ HumanEyes
HumanEyes Technologies is a company that specializes in creating a VR 3d experiences.
The ‘flagship’ of HumanEyes is the Vuze Camera - The world’s first consumer 3D 360° VR camera.
At HumanEyes, I developed a micro-services web based system that handles the Vuze Camera lifecycle. This included supporting an existing website and developing a new technological ecosystem for the camera:
(1) APIs for different desktop applications, (2) services that handle the world wide shipping, user registration, and camera managements, (3) connection to the company’s ERP, (4) embedding a new logging system and (5) establishing communication channels between the different parts.
This was a classic full-stack assignment in which I was in charge of selecting the technology stack, constructing the data modeling, designing the architecture and developing. The Technology Stack mainly consisted of:
- Node.js & PHP
- AWS sqs and AWS Lambda
- Front - Webpack 2, jQuery and vanilla.
Sr.Frontend Developer @ HP
Angular.JS consultant at the OpsA R&D Group at the OpsA R&D Group HPE Operations Analytics (OpsA) is a unique platform that orchestrates both simple and complex IT operational problem-solving. OpsA uses the metric, topology, event, and log file data that is configured to be collected from a diverse set of possible sources and enables you to monitor networks and uncover answers to problems that are not easily detected. At the OpsA R&D Group I was working on the front-end of the new upcoming version of the product (3.0) - mainly on the process of defying new data sources that included building a client side parser for nested function with operations (Token operations). The code was written based mostly on angular 1 and the styling was done with CSS3. In addition, I’ve developed features for the current version of OpsA.
Front-End Developer @ Extreme Reality (XTR3D)
Extreme Reality develop a software based solution that enables ANY PC or Smart device to instantly analyze a person in 3D and recognize their movements, bringing motion technology to life.
At XTR3d I’ve:
- Developed a ‘SPA’ based management system based on AngularJS and CSS3.
- Worked with a RESTful api (Node express).