Senior DevOps Engineer
- Follow Guy
- Jenkins 2
- EJB 7
- GIT 1
- Maven 15
- SVN 4
- JAVA 8
- Bash 1
Senior DevOps Engineer @ TR
Help to improve CI environment at Thomson Reuters TMS, a group in Thomson Reuters Company, is utilizing state of the art language processing technology to analyze, connect and drive value from the largest information assets in the world.
My role was to help R&D adopt the CI echo system, shorten and automate company procedures. Another role was being the release manager in the main products at TMS
The technology stack consists of:
- Git, SVN
- Maven, SBT
- Docker, Ansible
ALM Expert @ Sapiens
Improving the CI & Build process in JAVA - Spring/Hibernate environment using Jenkins and Maven.
ALM Expert @ PayPal
Working as a part of 2 groups of the company:
- BigData group - Set up continuous integration environment from scratch using Jenkins, Maven, GIT
- On-line group - Automation using: Jenkins, Maven, GIT and Bash scripting, Release Management. CM consulting for improving workflow of the developers/QA. Working in Agile methodology
ALM Expert @ Mentor Graphics
- Set up continuous integration environment and development environment for 2 group of the company.
- Working in Java environment.
- Adjusting the build process for different platforms - WIN/LINUX.
- Migration of Maven to Ant according to the client’s request.
ALM Expert @ Retalix
- Writing and maintaining of an installer for in-house use.
- Migration and updating Hibernate and Spring.
- Providing a solution for integration of TFS, JENKINS, Xcode.
- Integrating Eclipse and TFS.
- Writing user guides.
Short term Projects @
- Perfecto Mobile - Writing Jenkins plugin
- DBglobe - Cloud (AWS) administration, working with EC2
- Contextream - Uploading and downloading compilations of C/JAVA code to Nexus using Maven
- Top spin security - Set up continuous integration environment using Bugzilla, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus. Using Maven for JAVA Dev environment.