Sr. Fullstack Developer
12+ Years of professional software development, tech enthusiastic and a self-learner. Has written his own front-end library for rapid web-components development.
- Follow Avichay
- Creating Custom JS Classes 10
- Binding Events 8
- Closures 8
- NodeJS 6
- Checking responses status 2
- Retrieving response content 2
- Working with promises 2
- Angular.js 3
- Expressjs 5
- Jasmine 3
- karma 3
- Cross Browser Ajax 8
- Chrome Devtools 8
- IDE Debugging for node / browser 5
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc..) 10
- SASS 5
- Angular 2 1
- Cross Browser Development 10
- Regular Expressions 10
- x-SQL 5
- jQuery 10
- FireBug 3
- Developer Toolbar (IE) 3
- Ecmascript 6 (various improvements) 2
- Ecmascript 5 (web workers, local storage, etc 1
- CSS 3 transitions & animations 5
- CSS Layouts (flexbox, creating layouts) 10
- LESS 5
Sr.FullStack Developer @ Payoneer
I have made a deep analysis of the products configuration, architecture, infrastructure and work flows. Suggested And Implemented improvements in code split, git workflows and CI/CD process.
Purpose: Maintain and improve a production-running UI application. Take ownership of the Infrastructure code and mentor developers for best practices. Perform code reviews and improve overall performance.
My tasks in the project:
- Plan progressive milestones for getting from a large monolith app into several modules combined and maintained separately.
- Perform code reviews.
- Mentor other developers.
- Stabilize the next generation version of the application.
- Investigate and solve ongoing bugs and issues.
Challenges in the project: * The main challenge was reducing code and product collisions between different domain teams. It required methodological changes in the development process, code split and modifications to the CI/CD process in parallel, without breaking the production application.
- The second challenge was to stabilize the next generation version of the application.
tech stack and the architecture used: React (plus ecosystem), Redux, Webpack, Node.js scripts written internally by me and the team. Internal components and tools: Development tools were TFS based (Team foundation server) builds and GIT repositories.
Sr.FullStack Developer @ Sarine
The project required a complete re-write of an old application, including major changes in the product. The technology stack was based on Angular 2.0 and Karma unit tests. The job golas included development from scratch, software design, knowledge transfer to other developers unfamiliar with Angular 2 and Front-end development in general.
Sr.FullStack Developer @ E8
E8 Storage provides a super-fast storage controllers for data warehouses. My role was to raise from scratch a full-stack solution for management layer of the product. I built and designed a client, server, RESTful service, backend services, timeseries database and metrics aggregation solution, based on a mix of opensource tools and in-house development made by myself. The job included
- studying custom communication protocols implemented in C language and integrate it to work with node.js processes
- building backend services in node.js that collects real-time data, communicates with core C modules
- building RESTful services
- building client application
- responsibility of the whole CI process of the domain
- team building, interviewing and tutoring new team members Tech stack: Angular (gulp/bower/npm), node.js (Restify), node.js (in-house vanilla development), python (Touchstone), python (Carbon / Graphite), docker bash scripting, Jenkins
Sr. Fullstack Developer @ HP
Sr. Fullstack Developer @ Nex-Markets
FinTech trading application aimed for maximum performance, created in web-components and bare toolchain. My role was the initial design and implementation of the application: in-House framework, application-specific component library, SDK, custom test & automation tools, documentation, and more. The project was built without 3rd-party frameworks and tools, aimed for maximum performance and minimum size.
Sr. Fullstack Developer @ enSilo
A 5-years old angularJS product was facing a dramatic decision-point: migrate to Angular slowly or complete rewrite. My role in the project was to design, implement and lead the process of moving a legacy monolith front-end into a micro-frameworks one, enabling extending the application with modern features and frameworks without the need to rewrite the legacy code. The polyglot frontend solution introduced Angular alongside AngularJS, web-components, in-house (cross-projects) component library, product white-labelling and more features.