- Follow Aya
- DevOps group
Devops Engineer @ Namogoo
New CI&CD flow for k8s services with helm and Jenkins pipeline
DevOps Engineer @ BNY Mellon
- Ownership on CI CD of 2 development teams
- Designing new CI CD
- Enhance existing CI CD and migration from jenkins to Gitlab CI
DevOps Engineer @ Storemaven
Creating DevOps infrastructure from (almost) a scratch
- Deployment to GCP via Jenkins jobs for all products.
- Databases infrastructure and data migration between different environments.
- Local development environment creation and updating scripts.
- Security and compliance - firewall and anti-virus implementation.
DevOps Engineer @ Skybox Security
Svn to git migration project
- Choosing the technology stack
- Translating existing CI/CD workflows from SVN to git tools
- Git technical and best practices knowledge transfer, branching model etc.
- Alternative to highly complex merge and branching logic software with open source tools (gitlab-jenkins)
DevOps Engineer @ Micro Focus
Helping migrate on-premise legacy applications into AWS
- Collecting and updating all existing deployment automation and creating new ones.
- Implementing source control tools and culture, in-depth git training.
- Creating new deployment infrastructure using open source tools (Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker)
- Knowledge transfer on the new env and training the team on all the above tools.
DevOps Engineer @ Sisense
Establish a new server provision infrastructure:
- Implementing Ansible as an orchestrator for both dev and customer servers provision in AWS cloud and VSphere environments.
- Creating an infrastructure for automating machines provisioning with the ability to add relatively easy new envs (i.e - google cloud, azure etc) and maintaining existing servers.
- Working with Ansible’s Windows and active directory modules as the core, wrap up in Docker and Jenkins to provide a friendly way for provisioning and customising servers and policies.
- AWX (open source project equivalent to Tower) implementation
- Helping to convert docker provision into Kubernetes
No articles have been published by this expert.