- Follow Aya
- Bash/Shell 6
- ELK 0.5
- Linux OS Superuser 6
- AWS 5
- Bugzilla 3
- Jira 1
- GIT 5
- Jenkins / Hudson 5
- Artifactory 1
- Docker 5
- Gradle 1.5
DevOps Engineer @ Sisense
Establish a new server provision infrastructure for Sisense:
Implementing Ansible as an orchestrator for both dev and customer servers provision in AWS cloud and VSphere environments. Creating an infrastructure for automating machines provisioning with the ability to add relatively easy new envs (i.e - google cloud, azure etc) and maintaining existing servers. Working with Ansible’s Windows and active directory modules as the core, wrap up in Docker and Jenkins to provide a friendly way for provisioning and customising servers and policies. AWX (open source project equivalent to Tower) implementation Helping to convert docker provision into Kubernetes
DevOps Engineer @ Skybox Security
Svn to git migration project
- Choosing the technology stack
- Translating existing CI CD workflows from SVN to git tools
- Git technical and best practices knowledge transfer, branching model etc.
- Alternative to highly complex merge and branching logic software with open source tools (gitlab-jenkins)
DevOps Engineer @ Micro Focus
Helping migrate on-premise legacy applications into AWS.
- Collecting and updating all existing deployment automation and creating new ones.
- Implementing source control tools and culture, in-depth git training.
- Creating new deployment infrastructure using open source tools (Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker)
- Knowledge transfer on the new env and training the team on all the above tools.
DevOps Engineer @ Storemaven
Creating Dev Ops infrastructure from (almost :) a scratch
- Deployment to GCP via Jenkins jobs for all products.
- Databases infrastructure and data migration between different environments.
- Local development environment creation and updating scripts.
- Security and compliance - firewall and anti-virus implementation.