Devops Senior Engineer
- Linux OS superuser 3
- Production experience (Linux, IaaS, PaaS) 3
- AWS 3
- Java 1
- Ruby 1
- Bash / Shell 3
- Python 2
- SQL 2
- Writing SQL Statements 2
- Servers (EC2, GAE) 2
- ElasticSearch 2
- Linux OS administration 2
- ClusterTechniqe (ScaleUp, HA) 2
- Container Cluster Management ( Swarm, k8s, Mesos, Marthon, etc) 1
- ServiceDiscovery (Consul, Zookeeper, etc) 1
- Log Managment (ELK, Graylog, Splunk, etc) 3
- Subversion 2
- GIT 3
- TeamCity 3
- Chef 2
- Capistrano 1
- Artifactory 2
- CloudFormation / Opsworks 1
- Vagrant 2
- Docker 2
- Selenium + Selenium Grid 2
- Nagios 2
- RabbitMQ 2
- Kafka 1
- Security Network Architecture 2
DeepInstinct @ Devops Senior Engineer
Main project - migrating old docker-compose based legacy service to kubernetes-based microservice architecture with improved CI/CD, security and observability. This project helped the client to decrease release time from days to hours.
Other projects: Architecture for full refactor of ETL to with Airflow, Redis, SQS, DynamoDB and Apache Cassandra. Increased performance for API Gateway service, including DDOS protection. Cost-optimization for AWS & GCP: decreased annual cost by 15%.
Devops Senior Engineer @ SentinelOne
Big Data pipeline: apache flink and kafka stack on k8s (kops).
- Increased overall stability, performance and availability of both internal and customer-facing services (strict SLA).
- Tuned CI/CD performance.
- Enhanced monitoring, including smart (actionable) alerts.
- Worked on transition from Kinesis to Kafka as the main data hub. Also, worked on migrating legacy microservices to kubernetes and cost optimization.