- Jenkins 5
- Bash / Shell 6
- Batch (windows) 5
- Jira 3
- Starteam 4
- JAVA 9
- ANT 5
- Maven 3
- C/C++ 0.5
- Perl 3
- Ruby 1
- SQL 4
- Designing Database Schema 3
- Writing SQL Statements 4
- Servers (EC2, GAE) 2
- Linux OS administration 2
- Linux OS end user 2
- JBoss 4
- Tomcat 5
- Tuning 3
- Bugzilla 2
- Chef 1
- Contro tier 1
- Artifactory 1
- Spring ,Rest API,Json 3
- Jquery 2
- Eclipse 3
- Web development (css, bootstrap css, backbone.js) 3
Devops & Infra consultant @ Tikal sisense
- migrate source control from HG mercurial to git.
- migrate from nexus to artifactory.
- lead major change of Rnd from win to Linux in aspect of ci and deployment.
- Implement deployment with Ansible and docker , Architectecture and implementation.
- lead demo implantation for running Sisense services on Linux.
- mentoring DevOps team and developers with docker - some presentations.
- mentoring DevOps team with Ansible to implement ci and deployment tools with Ansible.
- create docker for Sisense services.
Devops & Infra consultant @ Tikal 2014-Present
- Implement docker registry cleanup tool.
- Implement deployment with configuration file with Ansible.
- Implement undockedized deployment for specific customer.
- Add some Ansible playbooks for automation team.
- Add some jobs & Jenkins as part of CI & deployment processes.
- Added Liquibase DB change management tool to R&D , CI and customers deployment. Thechnology stack: Aws, Jenkins, maven, Ansible, Docker & Docker swarm, Docker registry, Python, Liquibase.
Devops & Infra consultant @ Tikal Veertu
- Developed jenkins plugin to manage on demand slaves based on veertu vm images.
- Explore and research kubernetes for using it as management infrastructure to mange veertu vms on all host on osx. Using the new approach of CRI ( container runtime interface).
- Start to implement new engine to wrapped the veertu application and using it as part of the management infrastructure with kubernetes.
- Part of veertu development - developed with objective c the veertu images management which using it in Jenkins plugin.
- Design and Architect the management solution.
- Working with docker with coreOS as part of the suggestion solution for the management with kubernetes on osx hosts.
Devops & Infra consultant @ Tikal IT LAB group – SAP
- Review chef cookbooks as part of migration to chef server.
- Research for solution for Chef server & Client re reregistration.
- Part java project:
- Implement Jenkins for build.
- Added Junit tests infrastructure.
- Connect to nexus repository.
- Part of the development team as Architect to make a decisions for roadmap.
- Develop the product as part of the development team.
Devops & Infra consultant @ Tikal Earnix
- As part of my tasks i was asked to improve all the CI & CD tools and process in R&D. In Addition to create and improve DevOps tools for Support/Operation group.
- Implemented Build process with Maven which was very difficult and Challenging because of the complex of their Java projects (include circular dependencies).
- Install Artifactory as artifacts managements - for maven dependencies & Earnix artifacts.
- Created a Promotion tool and process to approve build by QA and publish to Artifactory.
- Implemented CI Builds: Fast Test, Slow Tests with Jenkins, maven, Junit.
- Implemented Automatic CD tool with Chef and Jenkins to deploy Earnix to QA and Automation machines.
- Support developers and QA with daily issues.
- Advice R&D with projects structure and dependencies.
- Improve AWS tool (Written with java and AWS SDK) for support /operation team.
- Design and start implementation of Deployment system in AWS using Chef.
No articles have been published by this expert.