FE Developer @ Cyberint
- Taking part in creating a cutting edge app using react + webpack + sass
- Working in ES2015 using REDUX methodoloigy
- scrum process + pull requests
FE Developer @ Sizmek
- Fixing bugs and Creating features for a full-blown SPA using angular+grunt+sass
- Creating and using unit and E2E tests with karma and cucumber
- Working in scrum methodology with a 5-member team
- Refactoring and optimizing the code base. - full browser compliance
Fullstack Developer @ Check Point
- Creating a graphical interface based on D3 + animations, and TopoJSON using angular.js.
- Consuming push notifications from the server via atmosphere.js.
- Customizing charts.js and using it to display graphs.
- Refactoring and consulting the company in it’s launch of a re-branded main website.
- Creating a fully responsive UI using bootstrap - mobile friendly.
- App can be seen on the company’s main site (checkpoint.com - threatcloud)
Fullstack Developer @ SundaySky
- Maintaining and adding features to an existing SPA application, built using angular.js, that consumes a Restful API from the server side built with java and jersey.
- Adding new features in new or existing pages, as well as optimizing performance and improving general code quality in the app.
- Working on end-to-end tasks involving server side coding in J2EE with hibernate, jersey and gradle.
- On the client side, the work involved angular components - controllers, directives and services, while using grunt, bower and several 3rd party plug-ins: ui-router, ui-bootstrap, lodash, flow.js and more.
- The product Used a Jenkins build pipeline, with grunt and gradle as build automation tools, and SVN as source control.
- Introduced Angular’s UI-Router as a way of improving navigation within the application, which made possible using controller inheritence ,nested views, and resolving dependencies prior to controller load.
- Introduced a way of cache-busting static resources calls per-build by using a grunt task ‘grunt-replace’.
- Other tasks involved optimizing the application’s performance by eliminating redundent calls, and refactoring code for greater usability.