RxJS Lecture by Shavit Cohen
RxJs is a very powerful library that brings concepts of “Reactive Programing” to the JS table.
In this talk we’ll understand how RxJs can make our code more efficient, cleaner, testable and make us happy developers.
GraphQL Use case at Globality by Jesse Myers
In this talk we’ll share some of our findings including:
- Structuring a large GraphQL project.
- Authorization and fine-grained access control.
- Performance turning, especially caching, batching, and data loaders.
- Cache invalidation and client refresh.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
We will contact you as soon as possible.