The new way of fullstack expert - SRE
Become a software engineer who can design an operations function
Community roadmap course
SRE could be the next challenge for you !
- Do you like thinking about large scale problems that have a lot of moving parts?
- Are you okay with working on software that will likely never be overtly seen by an external user?
- Do you enjoy the process of diagnosing and fixing a problem? If yes, what if the diagnosis involves system level problems that you cannot always see?
- Do you like thinking about how to make large systems more reliable?
- Do you approach problems in a logical, process-oriented way?
- Are you comfortable attempting a problem that has never been solved before?
- Are you someone who thinks about how you can make things better? If you answered yes to at least 5 of these questions,Take your Fullstack roadmap with SRE Course
What you will learn:
- Language Basic (Python, GoLang, nodejs)
- DataOps (Hadoop, NoSQL’s, ELK)
- Linux superuser
- Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, CloudWatch, StackDriver)
- Log Analysis (ELK, Graylog, etc..)
- ServiceDiscovery(Consul, ZooKeeper, etcd)
- ClusterOps (Swarm, k8s, mesos, marthon ecs)
- Cloud Cluster Techniq (ScaleUp, HA)
- Serverless Architecture (AWS Lambada, Google Functions)
- Event Driven Architecture (Event Sourcing, …)