- Follow Sergei
- Bash/Shell 10
- NoSql Database
- Linux OS administration
- Clustering and High Availability
DevOps Expert @ Matomy @ 2016
The added value I brought to the task:
Being part of the devops team by doing day to day tasks like maintaining existing services/applications and adding automation for new services/apps. The tasks were to add tools to build/deploy/monitore new services and support developers working with the tools. The challenges were to work with large scaled systems.
- The technology stack consists of: * Java
- Aerospike - high performance NoSQL database(for reports)
- Zabbix- Monitoring all kind of systems(server and application side)
- Amazon services - EC2, S3, ECS, RDS, EFS and others
- Attlassian stack(jira)
- MySQL - Main persistency
- Jenkins - automating all kind of processes(build, deploy, crons and more)
- Working with git as version control system * Pager duty - alerting system
DevOps Expert @ Natural Intelligence @ 2015
The CD process created almost from the scratch for the second generation of the Natural Intelligence product called boost:
- Creating infrastructure for running Ruby, Scala and NodeJS unit tests with Jenkins on Docker.
- Adding versioning to all products, publishing of NodeJS binaries to Sinopia and Scala binaries to Nexus.
- Automating the deployment of all products to all environments with Jenkins by Ansible.
- Day to day tasks such as maintenance of environments, automating of backup from Production to S3 and restore of databases (MySQL and MongoDB) to all environments with Jenkins and s3cmd tool.
Dockerizing Ruby, NodeJS and Scala applications and then removing the QA environments from AWS EC2 to the physical servers in the office(fully dockerized environments).
- The technology stack consists of:
- Ruby - NodeJS - Scala - MySQL - MongoDB - Redis.
DevOps Expert @ CWT @ 2017-2020
- Mind-set to script and automate everything with Python, Bash.
- Cloud administration experience with understanding of AWS offerings, setting up and managing the environments.
- Work closely with Development and Operations teams to provide fully automated deployment routines for Production
- Experience with containerization and managing kubernetes with helm and other tools.
- Build automation experience supporting continuous integration and delivery using Ansible.Working knowledge of building and deploying infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools like Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining end to end logging solution with ELK.
- Experience with monitoring solutions (New Relic, Zabbix)