Experienced Senior Java developer, strong initiative and a positive attitude. Successful at establishing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Follow Pniel
- Generics 4
- Data Structure 3
- Multi-threading 3
- Spring Data 2
- Hibernate 4
- JDBC 4
- Rest 3
- MySQL 4
- Oracle 1
- Maven 4
- Gradle 4
- Spring Boot 3
- RabbitMQ 3
- MongoDB 1
Java Distributed Developer @ cellebrite
Full Stack developer:
- Refactor existing cloud applications: working with devops team to configure Nexus, maven, AWS RDS, ECR2, Jenkins jobs (build and deployment), Security, clean UI (Angular 1 & Apache Wicket), clean server code, making all applications work on all environments (Dev, QA, Staging, Production).
- Create and configure ETL against RDS to aggregate data for analytics application (shell scripting & cron jobs), creating new reports, fixing MySql scripts.
- Responsible for building and deployment on all environment before each release (Fixing Jenkins jobs, Resolving and Fixing issues on Production), also i was responsible for manual deployment of some applications on EC2 machine.
- Create design documents for developers to code.
- Research for new framework, code, create new event message architecture using spring reactor, adding AWS Redis, create new rest api, use external api, maintain and code new features in all application, unit tests and code review.
- gave some support in LDAP and CAS.
- Stack: Java, Spring mvc, Spring security, Spring reactor, CAS (single sign on) , Hibernate, Spring Data, Shell Scripting, AWS (RDS, EC2), Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Linux, Intellij. MySql UI: Angular 1, npm, bower, grunt tasks, Apache Wicket.
Java Distributed Developer @ BorderFree
BorderFree is a startup that provide shopping cart software, payment processing and shipping for overseas and international packages I was part of the financial refactoring, helping in design and programming for moving financial bookkeeping events to external service. Helping in moving financial project to gradle, build and deployment. Help in integration to PSP (Payment Service Providers) such as Wells Fargo, reading files from ftp server, parsing and create a settlement is our application. The technology stack consists of: MongoDB, Oracle, Spring boot, Spring Data, RabbitMQ, Gradle, Ant, Couchbase.
Java Application Developer @ HP
Part of a team that developed an engine that process Log Events and save them to database. The engine runs on Logstash and was written in Java. Using Antlr framework that create Java code from a configuration file in order to parse the log event. The configuration file holds set of rules and keywords that Antlr uses to create the parser java class and later parse the Log Events.
Java Application Developer @ CA
Create a new product that manage automatic deployment for a release and manage it. The product enable users to register their own plugins and invoke services according to the release flow. I was part of a team that modeled the entities and implemented the abilities to register user plugin and invoked there external services according to the release flow, building Rest API. Technologies: Spring: Spring Web MVC, Spring Data, Spring RestTemplate, Hibernate, JPA, Robot framework for testing, Intellij IDEA, flyway.
Java Application Developer @ TradAir
Part of a team that develop trading arena. The company has two products. Forex trading for banking (Not for end users), and the new product is Close Arena which user can buy and sell with no need in Liquidity provider. Tasks in the project:
- Refactoring for current trading system.
- Creating new project from scratch using Spring messaging (Websocket), Stomp, Spring mvc, Spring jbdc, Spring reactor, Quartz, Spring boot, Netty and a few more of spring components.