Sr. Java Developer
Learned Scala language by myself, and developed a hands-on workshop of Scala Fundamentals for Java developers
- Follow Evyatar
- Backend group
- Generics 12
- Data Struct 12
- Multi-threading 12
- Lambda Expressions 3
- Spring 10
- Spring Data 3
- Hibernate 10
- JDBC 10
- Rest 5
- HTTP 5
- MySQL 10
- Oracle 2
- Postgress 1
- Maven 10
- Scala 1
- Spring Boot 4
- AWS 1
- RabitMQ 2
- JMS 3
- Functional 2
- Algorithms 5
- Docker 1
- Linux Superuser 3
- Java 13
- Using threads 13
- Designing Database Schema 5
- Writing SQL Statements 5
- Optimization and Tuning 3
- Implementing Data Access Classes 7
- Processing 1
- Hibernate 7
- Spring 7
- EJB3 4
- JDBC 7
- JBOSS 4
- Tomcat 2
- Subversion 4
JAVA Senior Developer @ CreditGuard
Developed most of the ashrait-EMV system of CreditGuard.
This is a new connector to SHVA, written from scratch according to the new EMV protocol of SHVA. The system passes payments of credit cards in Israel, from e-commerce sites to SHVA system (the one and only system in Israel that runs all credit cards payments in Israel). The system was developed using a micro-service architecture, with technologies such as Spring Boot, REST, RabbitMQ, Spring Data, Hibernate and MySQL. Instroduced usage of unit tests and Jenkins for continuous Integration. Written many unit tests and integration tests, using JUnit and Spring TestContext framework. Installed Jenkins and implemented the required Jenkins jobs.
JAVA Senior Developer @ Tera Data
Design, development and integration of the XMPP micro-service for sending masses of push notifications through GCM XMPP (Implemented in Spring Boot/Cloud technology), as part of the Appoxee system - a SAAS system for mobile marketing that uses Rabbit MQ, MySQL and Mongo DB.
JAVA Senior Developer @ Sizer
- Developed the Server Side of Bodypass project, a system for classifying garments according to expert-specific rules, and recommendation of suitable sizes for any specific user.
- The server side consisted of several web applications running on Tomcat, using Hibernate, Spring, Spring Data, and REST API, deployed on AWS servers.
- My work included all development phases: understand requirements, elicit knowledge from business experts, design and implement, unit test, deploy and maintain.
JAVA Senior Developer @ Ceragon
NMS team (A Java/J2EE NMS system in Solaris and Windows). Participated in design and estimation of several ways to merge the 2 different NMS systems of the company into one product, leveraging the unique functionalities of each system. Designed and developed a module for executing command scripts on network elements, displaying command results on client side. Stack: Eclipse RCP on the client side, JBoss 6 + Spring on the server side.
JAVA Senior Developer @ Sapiens
Senior Backend Engineer @ CreditGuard
Back End development of several credit payment services. Using JEE, Micro-Services Architecture, Spring framework (Core, Spring Integration, Spring AMQP), MySQL DB, Rabbit MQ, CDC.
Development of a framework for defining and constructing validation checks used in payment services.
Complete suites of unit and integration tests.
Development of several frameworks for defining unit tests in the specific domain of credit payment transactions.
Development of a CDC project using Maxwell, streaming DB changes (inserts and updates) to a remote service through RabbitMQ.
Incorporate industry standards of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Git, Automated builds, Automated unit and integration tests.
Additional areas of expertise:
- Scala - design and teaching of a Scala Workshop, teaching the Scala language to experienced Java developers.
- Python - self learning and developing small projects.
- Technical Reviews of books at Manning Publications